|Sunday - Friday||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Other Time||On Appointment|
Expert in Tumours TreatmentOrthopaedic Surgeon expert in Trauma, Hand and Wrist surgeries, Reconstructive Surgeries for Hand.
A tumour is a formation of an abnormal mass of tissue. It occurs when there are cells that grow and divide more than they should or do not die naturally.
1. Nerve Tumours: They are formed on the peripheral nerves. Schwannoma, neurofibroma,and lipoma are some of the common types.
2. Tumours of Tendon: ex: giant cell tumour.
3. Bone Tumours: An enchondroma is the commonest bone tumor of the hand..
4. Glomus Tumours: It is a rare benign neoplasm arising from the glomus body, mainly found under the nail, on the fingertip or in the foot.
5. Vascular Tumour: ex:Hemangioma.
6. Ganglion Cysts: It is a non-cancerous lump and/or tumour, most commonly developed in the wrist, ankles or feet.
Dr Srikanth’s experience and expertise in the area of reconstructive surgery for tumours make him a versatile specialist. You can rest assured that you are in safe hands.