|Sunday - Friday||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Other Time||On Appointment|
Expert in Treating Disorders of Hand SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgeon expert in Trauma, Hand and Wrist surgeries, Reconstructive Surgeries for Hand.
Kienbock’s disease is a medical condition where the normal blood flow to one of the bones in the wrist, the lunate, is disrupted.
Symptoms can be:
• Loss of grip and limited range of motion in the wrist,
• Painful and swollen wrist.
2. Arthritis of basal joint of thumb: patients suffer from chronic persistent pain and stiffness of the base of the thumb. This condition can be appropriately treated by various techniques from injections to joint replacement surgery,depending on patients demands.
3. Spastic and paralytic hand reconstruction is a type of surgical procedure to bring back the abilities for doing daily activities normally.
Symptoms can range from:
• Loss of sensation, muscle weakness and numbness of the hand,
• Tingling, twitching and burning sensation in the hand,
• Loss of grip and coordination in the fingers.
This surgery is conducted to restore the form and function of the hand
4. Dupuytren’s contracture happens because of development of an abnormal scar tissue leading to hand deformity, usually developed over years.
• fingers will be pulled towards the palms,
• Small and tender lumps in the palm.
5. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disease that causes painful swelling in body parts, usually the small joints.
• Joint pain and swelling,
• Reduced range of motion in the affected area.
6. Trigger finger is a medical condition in which a finger gets stuck in a bent position and tends to straighten with a snap.
Symptoms of this condition are:
• Stiffness in the affected finger,
• Pain ,Tenderness and clicking sensation in the finger.
7. Deformity correction is a surgical procedure to straighten a bone that is twisted or bent abnormally due to any infection /trauma or disease of some kind.
Dr Srikanth Varma is an orthopaedic specialist and hand surgeon known for conducting successful surgeries for these complex disorders.
Please book your appointment today by phone or online.