|Sunday - Friday||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Other Time||On Appointment|
Expert in Skin and Soft Tissue ReconstructionOrthopaedic Surgeon expert in Trauma, Hand and Wrist surgeries, Reconstructive Surgeries for Hand.
Skin and soft tissue reconstruction is a medical procedure which involves repairing and reconstructing damaged soft tissues in the body.
A patient may need to undergo soft tissue reconstruction with:
• Skin Grafting: this is a wound coverage procedure where in the Doctor will perform a surgical procedure in which he will transfer a piece of skin from one area to another.
• Flap Covers: This reconstructive surgery is a technique where soft tissues are lifted from a donor site and moved to the recipient site with the help of an intact blood supply.
• Burns and post-burn Reconstructions: To treat Burn injuries, to improve the function and appearance of burn scars.
• Vascular Malformation:It is formed by the development of unusual blood vessels.
• Wound management: Latest dressing techniques and vacuum therapy.
To get an expert wound management, book an appointment online or by phone.